Sunday, October 28, 2012

Project 10

personal learning network
My PLN




  I have been building my PLN for the past few weeks using Twitter. At first, I had a hard time making comments because I didn't feel like I knew enough about technology. I didn't want to make comments for fear of sounding stupid. Instead I would look at the different comments and just read what they had to say. As my knowledge of technology has grown through Edm310 and reading twitter, I will now make some comments. I have found several people who have been very supportive and encouraging. When I find a tweet that I think will be useful for future references, I will save it to my favorites. This past week there was a tweet about some of the best children's books. I used that list to choose my book for my trailer. As I comment on blogs for teachers and kids, I will add them to the people I am following. I will continue to build my PLN.


twitter PLN

No comments:

Post a Comment