Sunday, November 25, 2012

Progress Report on Final Project

Progress Report



ibook logo


Our group consists of Mary Angela, Kaitlyn, and Stacy.  We have been working on our final project for the past two weeks. We have most of the information gathered and all we have to do is put all the material together in our iBook. We first met to discuss what we wanted to do and how we wanted to do it. We looked at another iBook and got a few ideas. Last week we discussed what we needed to finish getting together, took our group picture, and recorded our most important technology tools for our classroom. This Tuesday we will meet and start work on building our iBook. Then Thursday we will finish our Smart Board presentation so we can add it to our iBook. I have to finish getting my pictures together for my family tonight. I have enjoyed getting to know my group members and working on technology. I look forward to the finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment